These lessons don’t apply only to business, Joe. A genuinely sound business principle will apply anywhere in your life – in your friendships, in your marriage, anywhere. That’s the true bottom line. Not whether it simply improves your financial balance sheet, but whether it improves your life’s balance sheet.
Learn about the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success!
- Law of Value – Your true worth is determined by how much more you provide in value than you take in payment. This does not mean discount your price. This means find what people find valuable and you can charge for it. Have you ever wondered why some people pay premium prices for Harley Davidson motorcycles, Rolex watches, and Mont Blanc pens?
- Law of Compensation – You compensation is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them. Clearly a store manager makes more than a cashier, and a regional manager makes more than a store manager. How do you increase the number of people you serve without getting a promotion?
- Law of Influence – Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first. When you help someone over the wall, their natural reaction is to reach back and help you.
- Law of Authenticity – The best gift you have to offer is yourself. What makes you unique that you can market in order to stand out from the competition?
- Law of Receptivity – The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving. How many ways do you block your own receptivity each day? You cannot give what you have not first received.
Do you need more referrals in your business? Are you going to networking events looking for sales leads and still struggling? Do you feel like you are working hard and still not making the sales?
You may have a great product or service to offer your clients, but you have too few clients to serve. There is a system that will help you build your referral based business and the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success will teach you that system. These 5 Laws are the basis for which people will want to do business with you and they will teach you how to better position yourself as a leader in your industry.
These 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success harness some golden rules of marketing that many people often miss. The first is that people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust. This means that your networking skills might be preventing people from giving you business instead of making them eager to give you business. These laws also make it so that those you have done business with can’t wait to do business with you again and it makes them more likely to refer your business to others.
Are you leaving money on the table? Are you missing out on the best clients because you aren’t using these 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success?
People will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust. Based on the Best Selling book The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann, this course will take you through the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success and it will give you specific ways to apply these laws to your business.